Do you have a snake problem?
Snakes do not aggressively attack humans without a reason. They will attack in self-defense or when feeding. If you find a snake, your best option is to leave it alone and call a professional trapper. Snakes can range from 10cm up to several feet in size. There is no reason to kill a snake. Snakes are a natural and necessary part of a healthy ecosystem. They play an important role in the food chain by consuming and controlling insect and rodent populations. If you think you have a dangerous snake on your property, instead of trying to kill it, risking your own safety, and needlessly destroying an innocent wild animal, call a professional to remove the snake from your property.
- It is hard to identify snakes. A snake on your property could be venomous. Do not approach any snake. If you are bitten, seek medical attention immediately.
- If you find snake skins on your property, you probably have a snake infestation. Call a professional right away.
- If you find a snake on your property, do not try to capture or kill it. Call a humane trapper to deal with the snake removal, so you don’t put yourself in danger.
- With more than 3,000 species and a great variety in size, behavior, diet and other areas, they can be found on all continents except Antarctica.
- They come in a variety of skin patterns and scales that vary from smooth to very rough.
- Snakes live in almost every habitat – from deserts to tropic jungles – and their diets range from fish, birds and mammals to insects.
- In addition to being a unique part of our natural environment, snakes also provide valuable scientific information in areas such as medicine, genetics and ecology.
Speak With A Live Trapper Now!
We are professional snake removers
If you are wondering how to get rid of snakes, it is not an easy task. They need to be removed in a specific manner, especially if you don’t want them to return. Our professional trappers at All City Animal Trapping have the experience and tools to remove these slithering reptiles from your property permanently. We have been removing snakes in the Los Angeles area for over 20 years. Our tried and true methods are humane and safe. We take pride in doing a job the right way the first time.
There is only one way that works, trap the snake and remove it from the site. Once removed, we can repair any damage and utilize snake exclusion techniques to ensure snakes won’t come back to your property. With over 20 years of snake removal experience in the Los Angeles area, All City Animal Trapping is your provider for snake control issues.