Do you have a pigeon problem?
Let us help. We have years of experience We know about pigeons. Pigeons have been known to be called “flying rats”. These birds can be pests if they choose to hang out near your home or office. Pigeons are stout-bodied birds with short necks and short, slender bills. They feed on seeds, fruits, and plants. Pigeon droppings deface many roofs, monuments, and public spaces. The uric acid (white material) in their droppings is not just unsightly, it can damage the finish on buildings and automobiles. Their droppings also contain dangerous fungi and bacteria that are potentially harmful to humans.
When pigeons roost, they typically find a safe place, such as the nooks and crannies of buildings and homes. Pigeon problems are common for many property owners and business managers all over California. Pigeon infestation can be a terrible nuisance as well as an expensive and harmful liability. Riverside has its share of pigeon problems and All City Animal Trapping has been the leader in pigeon removal in the Riverside area for several years.
Things to consider, Pigeons:
- Are considered pest birds and cities all across the U.S. spend millions of dollars every year repairing damages done to property by these birds.
- Can fly at a speed of 50 to 60 miles per hour. The fastest known pigeon managed to reach a speed of 92 miles per hour.
- Have exceptional eyesight and the ability to identify objects at a distance of 26 miles.
- Pigeons will eat anything they can fit into their bill in order to survive.
- Can survive more than 30 years in the wild.
- Will deposit up to 25 pounds of droppings per year.
We Will Beat Any Competitor price!
We are professional pigeon trappers
If you are wondering how to get rid of your pigeons, just know it is not an easy task. They need to be removed in a specific manner, if you do not want them to return. Our professionals at All City Animal Trapping have the experience and tools to trap and remove these messy birds permanently. Our tried and true methods are humane and safe. After trapping and removal, we clean, disinfect and sanitize every area that was affected by the pigeons. This ensures that you and your family’s health is no longer at risk.
We then install exclusion materials, such as bird wire and other deterrents. This will ensure that pigeons will not come back to your property. We have over 20 years of pigeon removal experience in the Riverside area. Give us a call today to speak to a friendly trapping professional. We will take care of your pigeon control problem.