Do you have a skunk problem?
Skunks are known for their ability to stink up an entire yard! When skunks feel threatened, they will spray an awful smelling oily liquid from underneath their large tails. The liquid is extremely difficult to remove and the terrible smell can last for weeks. Trying to remove a skunk from your property on your own could result in you getting sprayed. For your own comfort and safety, consult a professional trapper to deal with your skunk removal in the Los Angeles area. You will be glad that you did.
- They have poor depth perception and often get stuck under homes and die, causing a bad smell and the attraction of other unwanted wildlife.
- Skunks like to make their homes underneath decks and inside sheds and crawl spaces.
- If a skunk has been seen around your neighborhood, keep your animals inside to avoid having smelly pets for weeks. Call a professional immediately.
- They often carry rabies. Use extreme caution when around these animals.
- Skunks are small mammals that are native to North America and parts of South America.
- They are omnivorous, meaning they eat both plants and animals.
- Skunks use their strong sense of smell and excellent hearing abilities to find food or to detect predators.
- These animals have powerful defensive spray which is used to repel attackers.
Speak With A Live Trapper Now!
We are professional skunk trappers
All City Animal Trapping has over 20 years of experience with humane skunk removal in the Los Angeles area. We first inspect the structure, locating the skunk’s den and establishing the best place to set the traps. This is usually right outside of their dens. We use a special skunk lure, formulated from sweet fruit extracts, to coerce them into the trap. Our licensed technicians are very experienced with humane skunk removal. They try to capture the skunks by hand, grabbing them by their tails, so they are unable to spray.
If a skunk does spray, we are able to clean and disinfect the property, so your home won’t smell like a skunk! We close up the entry points in your home with wire mesh so the skunks won’t come back. With over 20 years of experience, All City Animal Trapping safely and humanely removes skunks from your home in the Los Angeles area.