Do you have an opossum problem?
We can help with your problem. We have many years of experience. Opossums are well-known scavengers and they often visit homes to raid garbage cans and dumpsters. They are also attracted to carrion and can be spotted near roadkill. Opossums like to eat grass, nuts, and fruit or hunt mice, birds, insects, worms, snakes, and even chickens. Pretty much, opossums will eat anything they can get their hands on. These animals are most famous for “playing possum” or “playing dead”. When threatened by dogs, foxes, or bobcats, opossums sometimes flop onto their sides, lying on the ground with their eyes closed and their tongues out. They generally appear to be dead! This ploy may allow the opossum the opportunity to make its escape.
More Information about Opossums
- Using poison for larger wildlife, such as opossums, does not work and it’s not humane. You need to have a professional address your opossum control problem.
- It only takes a mere 13 days for opossums to give birth to a dozen babies. Before you know it, you could have an entire clan of opossums in your backyard.
- These marsupials often carry rabies. They also carry many other diseases, such as leptospirosis, tuberculosis, relapsing fever, spotted fever and many more. This puts you, your family and your pets at risk.
- Opossums have one characteristic that makes them more like a human being than nearly any other animal: opposable thumbs. This attribute helps them get into some tricky places in your home, such as into broken vents, open holes under eaves and through open crawl space covers.
- Opossums have sharp claws and teeth and they will bite. Only an experienced trapper should remove opossums.
WE Will Beat Any Competitor price!
We are professional opossum trappers
All City Animal Trapping has been handling opossum removal in the Los Angeles area for over 20 years. We humanely and safely remove the opossums, clean any affected areas and install exclusion materials to ensure that the opossums will not come back. If you want the job right the first time, call All City Animal Trapping. We employee several trained professionals with many years of experience that can respond to your call 7 days a week. It only takes one wild animal to wreak havoc on your Los Angeles County home! Get ahold of us today.
We offer animal exclusion services to prevent your home from animal control issues. With our animal exclusion barriers, you could save yourself hundreds or even thousands of dollars in damage. Whether you need opossum removal or exclusion services in the Los Angeles area, All City Animal Trapping is available to help you. Let us take care of your opossum problem! Call us today. You will be happy that you did.