Do you have a raccoon problem?
Raccoons are easy to recognize with their distinctive black mask and ringed tail. Adults range from 10lbs on up, with some reaching over 50lbs. They can live up to 12 years in the wild, though average life spans are closer to 5-6 years. They are commonly seen in urban areas, as they have adapted to survive in the cities. Also, they like making their homes in your attic, underneath the eaves in your roof, in your chimney and even within your walls. They like to explore, tearing into new areas in search of food and shelter. Most people become aware that an animal is living in their attic when they hear scampering, scratching, or walking noises above the ceiling. If this happens to you, especially at night, contact a professional to come out and asses the situation immediately.
- Are highly intelligent creatures and can be difficult to catch. They are also known to be aggressive, especially if they feel threatened. It is always important to call a professional when dealing with raccoon removal.
- Are nocturnal mammals. Their night-time activities usually keep homeowners awake and frustrated.
- Have their babies in the dens they build. If an inexperienced trapper removes a mother raccoon without the babies, you could be facing dead raccoons in your home. Always consult with a trained professional.
- Are one of the most common carries of rabies in the U.S. You could also be exposed to raccoon ringworm, giardia lamblia or rickettsia rickettsii, all contracted from exposure to raccoon feces or ticks.
- Raccoons are highly adaptable animals that can be found in both urban and rural areas.
- Highly agile climbers, they can often be seen scaling walls, or rummaging through trash cans in search of food.
- They have dexterous hands that allow them to grasp and manipulate objects such as food items, which they use to supplement their primarily omnivorous diet.
Speak With A Live Trapper Now!
We are professional Raccoon trappers
Raccoon removal is a very dangerous task. On top of the physical dangers and health risks, these animals are difficult to catch. All City Animal Trapping has been humanely and safely removing raccoons in the Los Angeles area for over 20 years. Our trained staff has the best tools and the proper techniques to humanely remove the raccoons. Once we have removed the raccoons, we clean and disinfect any areas of your home that were affected by the raccoons.
We are also certified to repair any physical damage done to your home, making All City Animal Trapping your one stop shop for all of your animal removal needs. We then close up the entry points the raccoons used to get into your home with metal mesh wiring to ensure that the raccoons cannot return. At All City Animal Trapping, we pride ourselves on a job well done. Our field experts handle each situation with the utmost safety and care. For the best service at the best price, call All City Animal Trapping for your raccoon removal in Los Angeles.