At All City Animal Trapping, we specialize in animal trapping and removal in the Riverside area.
Our professionally trained experts have been safely and humanely trapping animals for over 20 years. With our many technicians on call, we are able to address your problem quickly and efficiently. We know how scary an animal control problem can be, so we work hard to respond to your phone call as quickly as possible. Also, we offer many services to take care of just about any animal problem. We are your one stop shop for anything animal control related. So, even if you don’t know what animal might be causing problems, we can help you. Simply put, if you’re dealing with it, we can handle it.
There are many reasons why you should choose All City Animal Trapping as your go-to animal trapping company, here are just a few:
- Our team always use safe and humane trapping techniques. Our goal is to keep the animal safe and you and your family safe.
- All of our trappers are thoroughly trained by specialists in the field and are certified and licensed by the department of fish and game.
- We use efficient o-ring traps to safely trap animals. No other company uses these humane and responsible traps.
- Not only do we trap and remove animals, we also clean, disinfect and deodorize the affected areas and repair any damages done by the animals. Yes, we truly are your one stop shop for animal control problems.
- We offer exclusion materials to ensure animals will not return to your home. We also conduct residential inspections to animal proof your home in Riverside so you will never have to deal with an animal control issue.
We Will Beat Any Competitor price!
Let us help with your animal problem
We have the tools and the experience to take care of your animal control problem. Our goal is to trap and remove the animal, clean and repair any damage and prevent any future visitors from entering your home. our trained professionals are able to repair everything from stucco, drywall, and roof to siding and brick. We can even replace soiled insulation. Moreover, we use many different cleaning methods, including vacuums, ionizers, and foggers. This ensures that the smells, germs, and feces are completely removed from your home and you and your family are safe.
If you wondering what the removal process looks like, here’s a general overview so you can know what to expect:
- Determine what animal is causing you problems. This could mean a trip into your attic or under your house.
- Find the exact path that the animal used to get into your home or office. We will also access what damage the animal has done.
- Pick out the perfect bait and set up traps. Bait could be anything from peanut butter to cat food.
- Safely and humanely trap the animal and remove it from your property.
- Patch up and repair the pathways of the animal, so another one won’t be able to enter your home.
- Clean, disinfect and sanitize all areas that were affected by the animal.
- We repair any damage that was done to your home, including stucco, drywall, and siding repair.
- Install exclusion materials to ensure that other animals will not be able to disrupt your home.
- Your animal problem is fixed! You can now sit back and relax.
We are professional animal trappers
Riverside has it’s fair share of animal control problems. There are many reasons you might be facing an animal removal situation. We navigate you through everything and work with you to make sure you won’t have another animal problem in the future. Don’t wait until the problem gets worse. We always recommend that you call a professional at the first sign of animal troubles. The sooner you address the issue, the less damage there will be. Call All City Animal Trapping today to handle your animal trapping and removal in Riverside County. Our friendly trapping professionals are available for any animal problem on residential or commercial property.