Need gopher removal in Riverside County?
Let us help you out. We are very familiar with gophers. Here are some interesting facts. Gophers are burrowing rodents. They get their name from the fur-lined, external cheek pouches, or pockets. They use these for carrying food and nesting materials. Gophers are well equipped for a digging, tunneling lifestyle. Their powerfully built forequarters, large-clawed front paws, fine, short fur that doesn’t cake in wet soils. Their small eyes and ears and highly sensitive facial whiskers assist with moving about in the dark. A gopher’s lips are also unusually adapted for their lifestyle. They can close them behind their four large incisor teeth to keep dirt out of their mouths when using their teeth for digging. Call us today to help with your gopher problem.
Gophers and Gardens
Gophers often invade yards and gardens. They feed on many garden crops, ornamental plants, vines, shrubs, and trees. A single gopher moving down a garden row can inflict considerable damage in a very short time. Gophers can also gnaw and damage plastic water lines and lawn sprinkler systems. Their tunnels can divert and carry off irrigation water, which leads to soil erosion.
- If you suspect a gopher in your backyard in Orange County, call a professional as soon as possible.
- Gopher families are territorial. Their average territory is approximately 40×40 to 50×50 square feet, which equates to about a 20-foot radius.
- Gophers are very active 365 days a year. Most of their feeding consists of plant parts below ground.
- The two most common diseases gophers carry are rabies and monkeypox. It’s better to assume gophers have rabies and have them removed professionally than try to remove them on your own and possibly expose you and your family to disease.
We Will Beat Any Competitor price!
We are Professional Gopher Removers
- The two most common diseases gophers carry are rabies and monkeypox.
- Gophers are very active for 365 days a year. Most of their feeding consists of plant parts below ground.
All City Animal Trapping successfully traps, removes and controls gophers. Our professional staff has many years of experience removing these burrowing critters in the Riverside area. The sooner you detect their presence and we are able to incorporate control measures, the better. We remove the gophers in a safe and humane way. We are also able to install exclusion materials. This ensures that you will never have another gopher problem again! Let us take care of your gopher problem. If you live in the Riverside, give All City Animal Trapping a call.