Do you have a squirrel problem?
Squirrels are welcoming in an outdoor wilderness setting, but once they cross the barrier into your home (usually your attic) they become a major problem, structurally and financially. Adult squirrels average about one pound and can live up to 10 years. Squirrels give birth to two litters per year. This is when they like to take refuge in your home, finding a safe place for their young to nest. Squirrels love to chew everything! They can do destructive damage by chewing on wires and sheetrock. If you have a squirrel problem, consult with a professional trapper quickly.
A Few Things To Remember About Squirrels:
- Poisoning does not work! Please do not waste your time and money.
- Squirrels can bring disease and illness into your home with their nesting materials and excrement.
- Once a squirrel has entered your attic, you will hear constant scratching, thumping and clawing. The bottom line is, if you have a squirrel in your home, you should handle the problem as soon as possible.
- Squirrels are excellent climbers and can quickly gain access to your home by climbing straight up the walls of your home.
- Squirrels are members of the rodent family, which include mice and rats.
- They come in a variety of sizes and colors, live in many different habitats around the world, and can even survive in urban environments!
- While they can sometimes be seen as cute or entertaining creatures, it’s also important to remember that squirrels can cause destruction to property as they like to chew on electrical wiring.
Speak With A Live Trapper Now!
We are professional Squirrel trappers
All City Animal Trapping has been conducting safe and humane squirrel removal in the Los Angeles area for over 20 years. We personally hand remove each squirrel, so your family can live in a squirrel free home. Our trained professionals use many effective techniques to remove the squirrels and ensure that they will never return. We find the squirrels’ entryways and seal them up. Our professionals use steel meshing to keep them from chewing through your home.
We have one-way exclusion doors to prevent them from entering your property. Also, we clean and disinfect any areas of your home that were affected by the squirrels. We are your one-stop shop to get your home looking and feeling like new again. For quick service and the best price, call All City Animal Trapping for your squirrel removal in the Los Angeles area today.