Do you have a skunk problem in Orange County?
The skunk is easy to recognize with its black fur and a white stripe down the middle. Another characteristic that gives the skunk away, is the horrendous smell they leave behind. They were actually once considered a member of the weasel family. And they really like to hide in safe places, including underneath decks, inside sheds and in just about any crawl space out there. They are known for doing a lot of damage to people’s property and to domestic animal populations as well.
Skunks range in size from 60cm to 70cm long. Skunks are omnivores and will eat just about anything. Unfortunately, skunks do not have good depth perception and they often get stuck under homes and die there. If you have a skunk problem in your Orange County home, give All City Animal Trapping a call today. We get the job done right the first time.
Interesting facts about skunks:
- The striped skunk (most common) is second only to the raccoon in number of recorded rabies cases within the United States.
- Rabies is a disease caused by a virus that infects the central nervous system.
- Skunks are very active during warmer months.
- If a skunk is around your neighborhood, put your animals inside for their safety.
- If sprayed by a skunk, the spray really does not cause any major damage. Mostly it just makes the victims uncomfortable.
We Will Beat Any Competitor price!
We are the professional skunk removers
Here at All City Animal Trapping, we humanely remove every skunk we find, so your family can have a skunk free home. Our method of grabbing the skunk by the tail makes it difficult for the skunk to lift his tail and spray us. Our trained professionals have many years of skunk removal. And we have the proper training and tools to humanely and effectively perform skunk removal in the Orange County area. Give us a call today to speak to a friendly trapping professional and take care of your skunk problem once and for all.